%@ Language=VBScript %>
- Membership is open to Indian Missions (Christian organizations
and Church groups) both inter-denominational
- and denominational,
which are involved in ministry within or across
geographic, linguistic, ethnic or socio-economic
resulting in establishing of worshipping fellowship of peoples
within India or outside.
Membership is also open to Indian missionary training centers,
research centers, mission resource agencies,
sponsoring, facilitating, and other allied service groups.
1. Membership is open to Indian Missions (Christian
organizations and Church groups) both inter-denominational and
- who are involved in ministry within or across
geographic, linguistic, ethnic or socio-economic distance
resulting in establishing of
- worshipping fellowship of peoples
within India or outside.
2. Membership is also open to Indian missionary training
centres, research centres, mission resource, and funding,
- facilitating and other allied service groups.
3. Partners: Partnership is open for overseas Missions &
Churches involved in ministry to Indians.
1. The organization (or in the case of a missionís department,
its parent body) must have been functioning for at least three
- as a registered body under the Societies / Trust Act.
2. The organization (or its parent body) should be registered
with the Commissioner of Income tax.
3. There should be a minimum of at least seven board members or
trustees and generally no two persons of the same family
- as an office bearer of the organization.
4. An organization seeking membership with IMA, having satisfied
itself that it qualifies, must pass a resolution seeking in its
- meeting to apply for IMA membership.
5. Subscribe to IMAís statement of faith.
6. Accept the annual membership contribution.
7. Accept the Mission Field comity arrangement of IMA.
8. Accept the best practices of Ministry, Leadership &
Management as advocated by IMA.
Needed Documents / Check List:
1. The IMA Membership Application Form duly filled & attested.
2. The Mission fields, branch offices and other appendix details
duly filled in.
3. A copy of your society / trust / company registration
4. A copy of your audited accounts for the last three years.
5. A copy of the resolution of your board seeking membership
6. A copy of your recent newsletter or magazine.
7. A copy of your introduction folder / information brochure.
8. A copy of your latest Annual Report read in your last AGM or
9. A copy of your Memorandum of Association, Bye laws / Rules &
Regulations / Trust deed.
10. Enclose a Demand Draft in favour of India Missions
Association, Hyderabad for Rs. 1500/- as processing fee.
Membership processing Fee:
When sending the filled in membership application form, please
include the membership processing fee for Rs
1500/- (DD in favour of India Missions Association, Hyderabad).
How the Membership Application is processed:
When the membership application form dully filled in is received
by our Member Relation Team in Hyderabad, the same is
- After which a senior staff of IMA makes a personal
visit to build a relationship. Later the application is
presented to the IMA Executive
- Committee that meets once in a
six months. During the meeting the application again is
scrutinized by the Executive members before
- it is accepted for
membership. All the IMA members are then issued a membership
certificate that is normally valid for about three years.
More details on the this...Please contact
Copyright (c) 2011 India Missions Association. All rights